Pages

Thursday 12 March 2009

True Friend Gift Set

I'm trying to make myself use my stamp sets more regularly. I've got so many now that some just never seem to see the light of day. The idea is that I use a different one at least twice a week, but so far that's not been happening. However, last week, I randomly selected a set - True Friend - then a colour family - Earth elements - and off I went. I made a set of notecards with matching envelopes, plus a box to put them in. Quite pleased with the result, it'll be handy if I ever need a quick gift for someone :)


The cards


Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®
Stamp Sets: True Friend, Canvas background
Colours: (left to right) Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Ruby Red; Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cameo Coral; Whisper White, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Not quite Navy
Other: Nestabilities scallop circle die


The box


Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®
Stamp Set: True Friend

Colours: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Summer Sun
Other: Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Nestabilities scallop rectangle die


Sorry, no pictures of the envelopes, they've just got the small flower motif in a corner, in the different colourways.

I definitely had fun making this and will keep trying to do this regularly :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment