Pages

Thursday 12 March 2009

Secret Sister Card

Just a quickie, I'm feeling a bit "blah" this week (blaming it on hormones...). Here's the first card I made for my Secret Sister this month:



Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®
Stamp Sets: Organic Grace, Best Yet (both current hostess sets)
Colours: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa
Other: caramel gingham ribbon, Ruby Red brads, distressing tool, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" plus scallop circle punches

I stamped the card base with the fern image in close to cocoa for some background interest. The main panel was randomly stamped with the flowers and dragonflies in different colours, and I cut out a couple of extra ones and decoupaged them for more dimension. My "Sister" liked it, hope you like it, too. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment