Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

Exciting Stampin' Up! News!!!

Right, there's two bits of news for all you Stampin' Up fans out there!

First of all, effective throughout all of March, Stampin' Up! are offering a whopping 25% discount on all their “On Board” chipboard packs! There is no minimum qualifying purchase and no limit to the amount of packs you can purchase. There are four packs to choose from and these are shown on pages 78 and 94 of the current catalogue.


Secondly, and this is where I got very excited, Stampin' Up! have put together Europe's first Mini Catalogue which will run from 1 April to 30 September 2009. Let me tell you, it's gorgeous! I had a hard time limiting myself when I placed my pre-order, and I have already earmarked quite a few more bits and bobs for future orders :) There are stamp sets, there are Designer Series paper packs, there is ribbon, rub-ons, buttons, punches - the lot! If you're interested, send me an email, and I'll post a copy of the catalogue out to you as soon as I've received them (hopefully sometime next week). Bear in mind that most of the products in this mini are likely to be limited to the duration of the catalogue, so if you see anything you like, best to order sooner rather than end up missing out :) I am eagerly awaiting my new stamp sets, so look out for some new projecst on here in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment