Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Forest Friends

I was making a few cards yesterday for challenges, and liked one layout so much, I ended up making another card for it today :)


I received my pre-order from Stampin' Up!'s new mini catalogue earlier in the week, so I just had to start inking up the stamps :) This set is called Forest Friends and I think it's extremely cute! I stamped the deer in Close to Cocoa, the tree in Chocolate Chip and Old Olive, and the sentiment (from Circle of Friendship) in Old Olive. The scalloped square was cut with a Nestie die in Really Rust, and the papers are Spiced Cider DP. Thanks for stopping by, look out for more projects with new stamps from the mini catalogue coming up.

2 comments:

  1. what a darling image! I can hardly wait to see the new mini catalog! Love that dsp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The deer is so adorable and I love the tree, too. Great papers. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete