I got tagged by the lovely, talented Deb on Friday! Now I've got 5 questions to answer:
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? This is tricky! I do like papers a lot and I tend to buy papers before anything else, but if somebody were to give me that money, maybe that would be the perfect time to expand my stash of embellishments… No – papers! Then I can always use them to make my own embellishments.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? This isn’t hard: I’ve never been much of a stamper, and try as I might, me and stamps just don’t get on. So it would be rubons – I’ve been using them a little bit more lately and really like them (although, I suppose the adopted Scot in me should choose the stamps, they’re so much more economical, lol).
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Cards, without a doubt! I do like scrapbooking, and I’ve started several albums for my girls and the family, but I never get very far, because there’s always another card that needs to be made.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) I have not got a mind for business, so it would be my own scrapping room, definitely! I dream about having one, all nice and organised :)
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down! I’ve always liked clean lines and a fairly uncluttered look on my cards. I’ve been experimenting with a slightly less regimented look and more embellishments, but keep coming back to the “less is more” approach. However, I do love lots of embellishments and a more free-style approach on other people’s cards! Just can’t seem to pull it of myself.
Now for the hardest part, to pick only 5 people to tag! I have choosen, in no particular order:
My Paper World
Leann at Leann’s Crafty Ramblings
Dawn at All Pink Girl
Jo at We Don’t Do Duvets
Andrea at Geordie Girl
Had a wonderful day in Glasgow yesterday at the Hobbycrafts Show, spent lots of money :) Finally got myself some scallop punches, so I'm looking forward to having a play with them. Also stocked up on some more ribbon, some chipboard, got BG Figgy Pudding papers in a 6x6 stack and a couple more assorted pieces of paper and cardstock.
Didn't really enjoy how busy it was - it's funny, but some people seem to leave their good manners at the door when they come to these events. There is so much pushing and shoving, sneaking in ahead of others etc. My friend heard somebody say she was going to develop "Craftrage" due to people's lack of consideration. Still, we had fun :)