Pages

Thursday 1 November 2007

Run, run, as fast as you can...

Meet the gingerbread man! I've had this Sizzix die for ages and never really used it. Wanted to, but just didn't know what to do with it. He's been in the back of my mind, though, so to speak, and when I came across this paper in my stash, by Bella Press, called Gingerbread Polka Dots, I thought I'd give in another go. Here's the result - quite a cheerful chappie, I think :)

Had a great Halloween yesterday, hubby took the girls out trick-or-treating, and I stayed home to answer the door. Most of the street stopped by, and some of the naff jokes told by the kids were actually quite funny! My girls had a whale of a time, and even youngest daughter (who was scared out of her wits last year!) went round with the others and loved getting all those sweeties! And boy, did they get sweeties! They will have to be carefully rationed out, or the girls would be on sugar highs for all of next week! Hope everybody else had fun on Halloween, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Anne, so sweet! the paper goes so well with the gingerbread man.
    glad you enjoyed your Halloween, we had a great time too, exhausting but fun, I am horrified at the amount of sweeties they have brought home though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute gingerbread man, he is so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete