Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Ordered some ribbon...


I decided that it happened far too often that I didn't have the right colour of ribbon to hand, so it was time to order some. I may have gotten a little carried away - it was quite a substantial bundle I received this morning (and I'd only ordered yesterday lunchtime, how's that for fast service!). But I'm very happy with everything I ordered, the colours are beautiful - I was a little worried, because on-screen colours aren't always true to the real thing, but no, everything is just as vibrant and luscious as I hoped (big grin).

Oh, and I received my last embossing folder yesterday, so I'm definitely very happy. Lots of good post days lately!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! so pretty, Im running low on ribbon too, im going to order mine at the weekend.
    can't wait to see how you use these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that ribbon looks so pretty, I love using ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great stash of ribbon ,where do you order from because the delivery sounds very fast ,Dawn

    ReplyDelete