Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Where to start?

Another long absence, I'm afraid, it just always seems to be busy round here.  I have, however, been making cards for a craft fair last weekend, and I will put up a few posts now showing a wee selection.  But I'll start with something very new to me: one-layer cards!  I was thinking that I could really do with a design that doesn't require lots of cutting, punching, embossing etc. and that is nice and flat to post.  So I played around a little and came up with this:




The images are from Papertrey Ink "Sign Language" and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!  Colours are also Stampin' Up!: 1. Real Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, 2. Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Gable Green and 3. Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Lovely Lilac.
I'm really quite pleased with how these turned out and I can definitely see myself making more.
Thanks for looking, more to come very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment