Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Christmas is a-coming!

Who would have guessed? ;-)  However, I'm finding it difficult to get into the Christmas spirit, although the shops around here have been trying since the end of October with their decorations up in full force!  But now we're well into November, and I guess I should really crank my Christmas card production up a notch, so here are a few samples of what I've made so far:





The first three cards are using images by (the sadly closed-down) Elzybells, the pup in the last card is by Lily of the Valley.  I've kept them all fairly simple, with the images mainly watercoloured and few embellishments.  "Less is more" definitely works best for me, I find it very difficult making cards with lots of patterned papers and embellies.

Thanks for stopping by, I should have a few more cards for you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards Anne, I have been thrust into the Xmas spirit of late, all the shops have gone crazy here with xmas since Halloween! have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete