Pages

Thursday 29 November 2007

Just to show...

... that I'm not twiddling my thumbs doing nothing these days, here are a few cards I made with my BG Figgy Pudding papers. The top two are based on one of Beate's sketches and I can see myself making a few more like them to send out this year.
Somehow, I've not really been in the mood for cardmaking much lately - I've still "got to" make cards for the nursery's Christmas Fayre (not very rewarding this year, very few people are helping and the ones who are, regularly get moaned at that not enough people are helping - takes the fun right out of it), plus I've started making other bits and pieces for Christmas, like a granny-square doll's blanket for my youngest, and I'll be knitting doll's clothes for her as well. I also just finished a fluffy scarf for my friend's daughter as a wee thank you for the bundles of clothes she passed down to us, and I knitted a hat and scarf for my youngest, too - might share that if I get a decent photo of them. So I have been busy and inspired, just not with cards... And I have a feeling I'll not be blogging any more regularly between now and the new year, especially considering I've still got heaps of Christmas shopping to do! I'm just not very organised, let's face it! But I always get there in the end!
So, in case I'm not back before the holidays, I hope you will all have a wonderful Christmas and thoroughly enjoy the festive seasons!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Anne, I loved that sketch of Beate's too and the fabulous Figgy Pudding papers of course!
    It is frustrating how it is always the same people who do the work at the fundraisers isn't it?
    If I don't get the chance before have a fabulous Christmas and New Year, I expect to be taking some time out of blogging over the festive period too as my mum will be staying in my craft room for 2 weeks! don't expect to get much made while she is visiting! I will catch up with you in the New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and the papers are beautiful! enjoy your christmas, and I look forward to seeing your new creations soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my pay-it-forward post - I'd like to send you something (not sure what yet!), so could you leave your address at helenscott.cryer@onetel.net
    Thanks!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love these cards by the way!!

    ReplyDelete