Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

And as quickly as it's begun...

... this particular journey is coming to an end.  My marathon journey, that is.  And only for the time being, I'm definitely not done with it. However, my hamstring injury is not healing as fast as expected, and even though some people are saying that I could still do it, I don't want to. I don't want to have to push and feel the pressure of time, I want to actually enjoy the journey - as much as that is possible ;-) So I'm going to focus on healing and looking after myself for now.
I'm also going to focus on my family. There's stuff going on with one of my girls, and we're not sure what it is, but it is making life a little challenging. So it is probably for the best that I'm not out running all the time, stressing about fitting my training in, but instead being available for this really pretty amazing kid who's having a tough time.

I will try and keep popping in here from time to time if and when I've got crafty stuff to share, and I shall leave with a picture of a cheery, colourful crochet mandala: 



This was made for Yarndale, following Lucy's (Attic24) call to crochet mandalas for a wall display at this year's festival.  The response has been amazing, there are several boards on Pinterest showcasing the mandalas that have arrived from all over the world - pure colour joy and inspiration! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment