Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Trying to get back into the groove

The girls are back at school, and I'm trying to schedule some regular crafty time at my desk.  So far I have managed to stick to my weekly slot (last Wednesday and today), plus I'm also managing to fit in some crochet or knitting most nights :)

I'm still making a few small calendars for some family members who usually receive them for Christmas.  However, I suddenly found that I had run out of calendar pads, because I'd made quite a few for a craft fair and let eldest daughter have some for presents for her friends.  And the pads I ordered never arrived in time for Christmas...

Here are the first two, for my brother and my sister-in-law.  They're both easel cards, so they can be put on a desk or a shelf somewhere.



I'll need to photograph the other two calendars that I made for grandparents tomorrow and I'll post them soon.

In the meantime, here's a card I made recently with a new Stampin' Up! set - Just Believe:


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the cards! Really like your calendar idea......I have yet to try my hand at doing the easel card.

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete