Pages

Friday 28 August 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe the first two weeks of school are already over! My little one started with great enthusiasm and has settled into P1 wonderfully. She goes in every morning with a great big smile on her face and a cheery wave to me, it is so lovely to see! I mean, my older two settled well, too, but there was a degree of apprehension on their faces for the first few weeks - not with youngest daughter :) I suppose she's seen it all with her big sisters, but it's great nonetheless. Eldest daughter is very happy to be back at school with her friends - I can't believe she's in P7 and will be off to high school next year! Middle daughter is not quite so happy about being back at school, I think she's a little daunted that she's not in the Infants' anymore, but with the older kids. Youngest daughter will be going full day from Monday, she's very keen to have her lunch at school, and I will have hours and hours of time to myself. Anybody mentioning housework? I thought not ;-) Well, yes, it will have to be done, but there will be so much more time for crafting as well, and I WILL make use of it. Enough of the chitchat, though, here's a little project I made:


It's a wallet for some stamped images I'm sending out, using Papermill cardstock and plain paper, Doodlebug patterned paper, Stampin' Up! sentiment and oval punches and some ribbon I bought at Michael's last year. Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!
PS: Hop on over to my Stamping Stuff blog, I'll be posting some more projects over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment