Pages

Friday 28 August 2009

I'm back

I cannot believe for how long I haven't posted on here! The summer holidays have not been conducive to crafting and blogging, and the first two weeks of school have just flown by as well. However, since all three girls are now at school full day, I'm intending to get into a regular stamping and blogging groove, so watch this space :)

I've recently stumbled across Clean&Simple, a blog with cards that are just that, clean and simple. Hugely inspiring, I really love that style, and I've tried to make a couple of cards, inspired by Natasha's fall-to-layout #41 and by this card here.

Not sure about this card, looks a little stark and like it's missing something after all. But I'll go with it for now.



Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, Live your Dream

Colours: Real Red, Basic Black, Green Galore

Other: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, white chalk ink


This one is much more my cup of tea, love the colours on that DP! Colouring was done with inkpads and a waterbrush.

Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®

Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes

Colours: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie

Other: Washington Apple DP, Pumpkin Pie brads

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment