Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

More cards!

Well, a wee production line has been set up in my crafty corner of the back room, I have a craft fair coming up at the end of May, lots of orders from a friend and a workshop to prepare for. It's keeping me out of mischief and I'm having lots of fun (just don't ask what the rest of the house looks like...)!

This first card I made with a swap in mind, but then didn't like how the sentiment doesn't really show. Quite pleased with the rest, though, although I'm still far more comfortable with brighter colours and more contemporary-looking patterned papers.



The papers are from a huge Costco pack, they're double-sided and really thick, must use them more! The image is Precious Moments which I received in a RAK, flowers are by Prima and received in a RAK from my lovely SBS26 sister Priscilla and the sentiment and brads are Stampin' Up!

I must have still been on the friendship theme when I made this next card:

A Bella image I received in a RAK, coloured with watercolour pencils, cardstock from the Paper Mill Shop, Studio G sentiment stamp, Swiss Dots CB embossing and a few gems from stash. Nice and simple :)

Thanks for looking, more to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment