Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

MIA again...

I'm so sorry, I've been such a bad blogger lately! What with the school holidays, mine and hubby's birthdays, Easter and my trip to Germany, I've just not got round to posting, or felt like it much. I HAVE been making stuff, so there will be a few posts over the next few days showing off my creations, both here and over on Stamping Stuff.

I'll start with an Easter card - I know, hideously late, but hey! I like it, and I'm going to post it :)


I made it for my middle daughter who wanted to give her friend a little something for Easter, so to match the card, I made a sour cream container filled with mini eggs. The patterned paper and green cardstock are DCWV, pink and yellow cardstock are from the Paper Mill Shop, bunny image is Rubber Stampede, sentiment by SU! and ribbon and brads are from stash.

I'll also show you the card I made for hubby's birthday. I bought the stamp specially at the SECC last month, since he's such a dog lover and very keen to get a dog for the family. Well, this is what he'll have to make do with in the meantime :)



The image is Penny Black, coloured with watercolour pencils, sentiment is Cuddly Buddly, papers are Dovecraft and BG, buttons are from stash and there's some twine from the garden shed :)

Thanks for stopping by and not giving up on me completely :)

1 comment:

  1. fabulous cards! Good old garden sheds full of crafty delights! Sounds like a busy time for you but lots of nice things!
    Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete