Pages

Thursday 30 April 2009

Forest Friends

I think the Forest Friends set in the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue is just adorable and it's probably one I've used the most so far. So here are a few cards made with the bunny and the owl, just to show some different looks:





I used a variety of colours, some DSP, sentiments from the Fresh Cuts set, Oval All and Circle of Friendship, I did some heat embossing on the So Saffron card and just generally had a play :)

This next card was made for a friend whose daughter is about to sit some exams. I wanted to make the flower look like a four-leaf-clover, but when I added some Stickles in the centre, it all went wrong and it had to be covered with the little Prima flower...



Images Copyright 1990-2009 Stampin’ Up! ®
Stamp Sets: Happy Hearts, Petal Pizzazz (stem), Live your Dream
Colours: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Whisper White
Other: Prima flower, gems, computer-printed sentiment (I know, but I didn't have one in a style that suited the card...)

That's it for today, but I hope to be crafting up a storm in the next few days, so watch this space :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment