Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Let's get started!

So here it is, I've finally decided: I will try to keep a blog. I have no particular reason to do this, really. My life is very ordinary: I have a lovely husband, three beautiful, lively girls, I live in a house with a garden, and I make stuff. But I am somehow not content anymore to make stuff behind closed doors, as it were, I want to share. Maybe somebody out there likes what I do and takes inspiration from it. I certainly have taken a lot of inspiration from all you crafty folk out there since I started reading blogs. I make more stuff - not noticeably, but I do, and not just my usual cards and scrapbook pages: I've also got my knitting needles clicking, dug out my crochet hooks and I'm even thinking of dusting off my sewing machine... My family are often heard sighing, but I think this can only be good!

Anybody who happens to read this I ask to please bear with me as I get to grips with the "new technology" and hopefully this blog will be up and running very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment