Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Swap Goodies

I recently signed up for a swap on Ravelry, in the We Love Lucy group.  This is a group of people who follow and are inspired by Lucy's blog Attic24, so the swap promised to be a very cheerful, happy and colourful affair :)  I have had a lovely time buying and making things for my swap partner Amy (photos of which I will post once she's received her package), and I was lucky enough to receive my parcel from Amy yesterday.  It was full to the brim with wonderful things, so I thought I'd share some piccies:


Crochet coasters, handmade by Amy


Yellow wool and teal cotton - the yellow is much brighter and sunnier in real life :)



The most amazing silk yarn, made from Sari remnants, and it's fairtrade, too :)


More goodies: chocolate, coffee and flowers - what more could a girl want?

I've really enjoyed this swap, just hope Amy will like her goodies, too! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely parcel, enjoy!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting what lovely goodies :)

    ReplyDelete