Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

Fun Stuff

I did a workshop last Saturday, and because it was a fairly small group, I didn't just make a hostess gift, I made a wee thing for the guests, too:


It started with the party blowers - Paula had handed out some at a Stampin' Up! field training day in June, and I'd been intending to make them ever since. And then I was on a roll, bought Skittles (because they matched the blowers so nicely), put them into little cello bags and added tags tied on with ribbon. Colours are Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow and Real Red, stamps are from the hostess set Darling Dots which has got a great variety of cute little images.
Well, both gifts went down a treat and there was a lot of tooting to be heard when we first started :)

Hoping to have some Christmas cards to show soon - thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment