Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Back from Convention 2009!

Hi all, I'm back from the first ever European Stampin' Up! Convention, which was held in Bad Homburg, near Frankfurt, Germany! :) And what a great time we had! I'm still feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, because it was just such a lovely atmosphere, meeting people, making new friends, sharing ideas (the swaps were GREAT!), partying, laughing, dancing - so much fun! I'm going to have to start saving my pennies very soon, so I can go to next year's convention, which is going to be held in London!
Now the plan was to upload a few photos that I took, but alas, the computer has other ideas, so this will have to come later.
On the plus side for me, I can get off the computer now and start crafting, because I've got all these ideas from convention going round in my head - hugely inspirational! - and I just want to get started :) Bye for now and fingers crossed hubby will get the PC to play ball again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment