Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Sizzling Hot!

I made a challenge card, yay! When I saw the latest challenge over at Daring Cardmakers, I thought of Just Beachy, a set from the mini catalogue that I've had a while now, but never inked up. Perfect opportunity!


The challenge asked for hot colours, like yellow, orange and red, and that's exactly what I used :) Only Orange for the card base, the sun background and the flip flops, Real Red for the car, brads and ribbon and Summer Sun for the fishes at the top. Very simple, but it's really growing on me, and it does make me feel like summer - unlike the weather here in Scotland at times...

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel great when you get ink on a new stamp set.

    What a gorgeous summery feeling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card for sure will make the New Zealand stampers feel like it were summer there too! Great colors, funny images and a great sketch. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne I love this it incoporates everything about hot and I feel like a holiday in the sun having looked at it, Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab hot card with a lovely holiday feel to it! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be more summery!
    Lovely colours and images

    ReplyDelete