Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2009

New cards

Well, I finally sat down on Friday to make some cards, and here are the results.




Images Copyright 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up! ®
Stamp Set: Tart and Tangy, Live your Dream (sentiment)
Colours: Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Other: red grosgrain ribbon, Summer Picnic DP (retired), 1 1/4" circle punch, Stampin' Write markers; nestabilities

I saw these "tent topper" cards on Michelle Wooderson's blog and thought they were cute! I'm sure I've seen the design elsewhere, too, but that's where I stumbled across them recently. So I got out my "Tart and Tangy" stamp set, inked up the strawberry and the apple with markers and off I went. I like the square topper better, but the round one is growing on me, and I do like the fresh colour scheme (I'm sure if you've been here before, you've come across this colour combo before... :)). Right, got to go and get on with prepping Friday's workshop - I've got three coming up, so exciting! The new year is getting off to a good start in that way, just need to really get those creative juices flowing like mad now :) Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment