So I've made a few cards, two of which I'll show on here, and the rest over on my stamping blog. I'm preparing for another workshop tomorrow night (3 in 2 weeks, hope it'll continue!), so I'll keep this short.
This first one I'm going to enter into two challenges: Daring Cardmakers, who challenged us to use hearts, and Spoonful of Sugar, where the theme is "Love is in the Air". I've used papers from a Costco pack, Magnolia stamp coloured with watercolour pencils, SU swirly and sentiment stamps, flowers from poppicraft and lots of Chocolate Chip ink. Brads and ribbon are from stash.
This card I had nearly finished for ages: the image was coloured in last summer and most of the card assembled in the autumn, all that was missing was the greeting. Well that was finally added yesterday! Again, papers from Costco pack, image is Precious Moments, coloured with watercolour pencils, a piece of ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, SU! scallop edge punch and sentiment.
On a different note, two of my lovely SBS 26 sisters have given me awards - thank you, Alexandria and Tonya, that was very sweet of you!
The rules for this award are:
1. Choose a minimum of 4 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 4 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing then that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Well, here we go:
- I'm pretty disorganized and procrastinate something awful.
- I hate housework - much rather go "blurfing" and craft.
- I love my family.
- I constantly worry about my weight, but like to eat too much to ever be really skinny.
- I'm happy as a SAHM and don't think I'll ever get bored or need "more".
- I could quite happily live without a mobile/cell phone.
- I like chocolate. A lot.
- 99% of the time I can't be bothered wearing make-up.
- I look forward to "alone-time", I need it to recharge.
- I like the odd wee glass of whisky.
Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to sift through my blogs and pass this on, so I'm awarding it to everyone who comes here and leaves comments - I do appreciate you very much! Thanks for stopping by :) And for your patience, if you're still with me - didn't quite manage to keep it short! Bye!