Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2008

On a (blogging) break

... whether I like it or not! I've enjoyed my holiday in Northumberland, having my mum here for a short visit (she's taken eldest daughter back to Germany today), I will enjoy going to Germany myself, with the other two, and I might even enjoy decorating eldest daughter's bedroom and putting up her new bed (well, hubby will be doing the latter), but I'd much rather craft and blog than do laundry, iron, pack, declutter eldest daughter's bedroom etc. But it all has to be done, and if I don't post between now and the end of August, you'll know what's happened to me :)
Hope you're all having a wonderful summer, and I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are well Anne.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your summer was one of the best. Enjoy it!

    Joke

    ReplyDelete