Pages

Monday 4 February 2008

Just another card...

Thought I'd post the card I made for my in-laws' wedding anniversary today - 52 years! Not bad, eh?

I still love this colour combination and the spotty papers, it's all so nice and fresh. Seen some nice cushions with those colours at IKEA, but unfortunately, hubby isnt' keen... So I'll just have to stick to using them on my cards :)
(used some flowers from stash, cut "happy" with a QK Revolution die, stamped "anniversary" with my MM magnetic stamps and chalk ink, and the lace trim was left over after the DCM charity shop challenge)

Had a lovely but tiring weekend, visiting with one set of friends Saturday afternoon, and then going to a party at another set of friends' house in the evening. The party was quite fancy, with waiters serving drinks and buffet food, and I had my glass topped up so often, I lost count and in the end abandoned it on a table somewhere, so that hubby wouldn't have to carry me home, lol! I am forever grateful after parties like that that our children aren't early risers and they let us sleep till 8am. Sunday was nice, but quiet, until the Rugby result put a slight dampener on things... Hubby was not pleased. Oh well...

1 comment: