Pages

Monday 2 July 2007

Another wee card


I've finally finished the card for eldest daughter's friend's birthday - hurray! And I did do it yesterday just hours before the party... Bad crafter! Used papers from a DCWV Scrapbook stack that I come back to every so often, and finally put those Thin Cuts dies to good use, have had them sitting in a drawer for a while. Note the scalloped edges again, I really like that look.
Middle daughter made it to Germany safe and sound, ably looked after by my mum, and despite the horribly early start of 3am, she never once lay down for a nap. She was in her bed at 6.30pm, however. Had her on the phone today: she's played on all the toys in the garden, she's been to the local softplay centre and she's had slush puppy - heaven for a six-year-old! Hope she enjoys the rest of her week as much, but will also be pleased to see the rest of us when we join her next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment