Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Excuse me for bragging a little...

... but I've got a wee achievement to share :) Nothing craft-related - I ran the half marathon in Glasgow yesterday!!!  And I did it in 2:19.49 - absolutely delighted!!! :)



Now, I may look reasonably fresh, but that is very deceiving ;-)  By the time we got back to the car, I was ready to fall asleep, and my legs were killing me.  Still sore and tired today, but feeling a bit better, so that from tomorrow, I will be able to attack the housework that has been sadly neglected over the last week!!  Thanks for bearing with me, hopefully will have a crafty creation to share again soon.



3 comments:

  1. wow, I am so impressed! WEll done! You deserve the rest don't worry about the housework!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, how are you?

    just wanted to thank you for the card, it is perfect, love it! thank you for thinking of me!
    hope you had a fabulous weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Well done!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today. :) xx

    ReplyDelete