Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Back to blogging

Wow, I can't believe how quickly a month can pass! I was pretty busy making stuff for a fair a couple of weeks ago, and when it was over, my mojo kinda left with it and I took a little breather from paper and card. However, I have quite a few of the things to show that I made for the fair, so that's what I'll do now. And so there won't be too many pictures in one post, I shall split them up and for the first time attempt to schedule my posts!?! Wish me luck, I hope it'll work!

To start with, the last card I sent to my Stampin' Sister in February, along with her package of goodies. I've used Costco papers, a scrap of brown velvet ribbon, Papertrey sentiment and the flowers is made from several, scrunched-up punched scallop circles. Quite simple, but I like :) Hope you like, too, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Anne! I love your scrunchie flower!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Anne, so gorgeous, fabulous papers and love the flower! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete