Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Still here!

You'd think I've got all this free time now with youngest daughter at school all day, but don't ask me how - the day just disappears and I've still not got very much to show for my efforts. I suppose school life was busy, and I've had a few Stampin' Up! events to prepare for, but really, I should have something to blog about by now! Well, no cards I'm afraid. I've started on a few, coloured some images, tried to gather ideas, but got no further. So instead, I'm going to show you a few photos from our trip on Saturday to the Trossachs. It was a beautiful, crisp autumn day, absolutely perfect! A good time was had by all, and the girls didn't start complaining about sore legs until the very end! :)





All taken along Loch Voil, near Balquihidder, where Rob Roy is buried. If you get a chance, go! It's a lovely corner of the world :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Anne, it is good to see good old Bonny Scotland, there really is no place like it when you get a beautiful sunny day!

    Hope you find some crafting time soon!

    hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne, I'd love to come visit you and spend time just roaming the country side!
    Glad you all had a great time, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!

    Shell~Alaska
    SBS26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I was there in the photos all alone!! Just me and my crafting materials;) Great shots!!
    Gina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are gorgeous, Anne....so fun that you got to visit such a pretty place!

    Have a great day!
    Wendy
    SBS26

    ReplyDelete