Pages

Friday 25 September 2009

Lovely as a Tree

This is a very popular set, and I constantly see people doing fantastic things with it, but I only bought it fairly recently and then wasn't sure what to do with it. So I finally gave it a go and here are two cards:

I used markers to ink up the image: Chocolate Chip for the trunk and Old Olive and Garden Green for the foliage. Think it turned out quite nicely. DP is Spiced Cider, sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.



For this one, I inked the whole stamp up with Close to Cocoa and then dabbed More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust markers over the top part. Had hoped for a slightly better effect of autumn foliage, but I still like it :) DP is Spiced Cider again and the sentiment is from Oval All.

I'm thinking now I could get on really well with Lovely as a Tree, there are so many more possibilities. Christmas cards.... Male cards.... Watch this space!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment