Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Pink Birthday Somethings

That's the latest challenge over at Stamp Something, and as I was working my way through an order over the weekend, I realised I had just made an all-pink birthday card :)


For this, I used my Fresh Cuts stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, along with Regal Rose cardstock and ink. I also used my scallop edge punch and Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. The star flower was stamped first and then cut out and popped up for a little extra dimension.
I've not really made mono-chromatic cards before, but enjoyed this - it was nice and quick, didn't involve much thinking, which can be good when you're trying to get half a dozen cards finished in a hurry! First time, too, that I used Fresh Cuts, but certainly not last, it's a very stylish set! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment