Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2008

An Award!


Whoohoo, I've been given an award by Tonya, my lovely and talented SBS26 sister - thank you so much! The rules of this award are: name six things that you value, six things that you don't and pass the award on to six people.

So here goes, six things I value:

1. My very patient and usually supportive husband, who puts up with the crafty mess in the house and crafting often getting done before housework.

2. My girls - even though they sometimes drive me crazy, I'd be lost without them.

3. My and my family's health.

4. My parents and the fact that I have a pretty normal relationship with them, even though (or maybe because?) we live so far apart.

5. Honesty.

6. Regular Friday afternoons of "me-time" while my in-laws look after my girls. I know, I'm very lucky!

Six things I don't like:

1. Aggressive, confrontational people - life's too short to waste energy like that.

2. Inconsiderate, selfish people.

3. Root beer! Tastes like nasty medicine to me! Needless to say, we don't have it in Germany or in Scotland.

4. Wet, windy, cold days. I know, I live in Scotland, I should be used to it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it...

5. The girls squabbling endlessly over trivialities.

6. My own messiness and disorganisation :(

Now, to passing this award on... I always have a lot of trouble deciding who to give the award to, because there are so many talented, deserving bloggers out there. And then, when I started having a look around, I found that loads of peeps had already been given this award. So, I'm going to chicken out, and I'm passing this on to everybody out there who visits! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. How very sad that you don't like Root Beer. I was very amused that it made the list, though! That's okay - more for me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete