Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Hot and Spicy!

Made a card for the main challenge at DCM entitled "Hot and Spicy". I liked the sound of that challenge from the word go and envisaged a creation with peppercorns or some such thing, but alas, I went down a simpler route in the end.


I remembered I had some Junkitz paper called Madras - well, it's actually called Salsa Madras, so how much hotter and spicier can you get? I used an orange card base, some deep pink paper embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, a bit of orange ricrac, a big Bazzill bloom, a smaller orange flower and an orange button. Sentiment is stamped with a Studio G stamp. I really like it! Thanks for looking :)

Oh, and I'm going to extend the blog candy challenge for a few more days to give more people the chance to enter. If you want to take part, please leave a comment with a link to your card here by the end of Sunday, and I'll do the draw on Monday. Thanks to all who have taken part so far!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, Anne, brilliant colours to suit the theme, lovely!
    Belated birthday wishes, too!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Anne, this is hot, vibrant, and fabulous! I love all the texture going on here.

    ReplyDelete