Pages

Sunday 2 December 2007

Oh well...

... seems like I'm back after all :) Just had to put the previous post on, and things have calmed down a little bit. I have decided not to run myself ragged with the nursery Christmas Fair, so am feeling kind of relieved!
The craft fair on Saturday wasn't a huge success for me. It was busy for the first hour or so and then it suddenly tailed off. My friend sold quite a few cards (and rightly so, her stuff is gorgeous!), but while I'm happy for her, I'm starting to doubt myself. I think, if I'm doing fairs again next year, I'll probably have to branch out a bit. We'll see... On the plus side, I don't have to make any more Christmas cards to give and send (apart from special ones), since I've got so much stock left, lol! I'll take a photo of some of my favourites and post it tomorrow. I'm also very tempted by the latest DCM challenge, the birdie cards are lovely! Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment